Numerous women and men have offered personal experiences claiming the liquid did not come out of their urethra, but rather from somewhere deeper in the vagina. I do believe, however, that people should have all the information so that they can make the best decision for themselves both in the moment and in the long-run. No — the squirt has no scent, it is not sticky like urine can be and it is colourless. I read another article that it could be from the female prostate. As of 2007, and 2008 the existence of a female prostate and of ejaculation are a matter of debate. And urine has this ammonia- laden odor, but the mystery liquid I produce has a kind of musky scent to it.
Why are people attacking Madeleine for giving us information from a scientific study? There is no anatomical connection from pancreas to genitals. From all the tastes I have tested I have my own conclusion. I squirt long before orgasm, during foreplay. It was white milky looking and a little slightly frothy around her urethra. This is simply not true. Does it happen to every woman? Also your metabolism of different foods can cause the urine color to be dark. I know when women give birth there is a lot of water that comes out and some women have more than others.
Are other muscles, glands, valves at work? At first I thought that the bladder sphincter had become defective by the intensity of the orgasm. One does not need to personally experience something to study it. I am truelly ashamed of it. Is there anything I can do to stop or reduce the pee? Sexual Behavior in the Human Female. Embarrassingly enough, I shot the doctor with squirt.
The next logical place to consider would be the cervix. It comes from deep within my vagina, and it is a copious amount of fluid. The fluid was clear like water and was not slippery. These terms are used by the public interchangeably, which often leads to confusion. If we can agree on this concept, then surely we can agree that normal vaginal lubrication is not pee despite the presence of urine. What I am presenting here is based on scientific studies published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, which is the official scientific journal for the International Society for Sexual Medicine.
Nevertheless, the theory advanced by these authors was immediately dismissed by many other authors, such as physiologist Joseph Bohlen, for not being based on rigorous scientific procedures, and psychiatrist 1983 stated: Female ejaculation as distinct from female urination during orgasm has never been scientifically substantiated and is highly questionable, to say the least. I can pre right after gushing repeatedly. Female ejaculation is more like male ejaculation, except they make no sperm of course. Squirting and female ejaculation are two different things, both of which are great. Again, no mention of huge rush of pleasure. It is neither urine nor the clear egg yoke stuff that is discharged.
That water is not pee. This was actually the whole point of the study — to find out from where. I used to be embarrassed but it makes my hubby proud. This century saw an increasing understanding of female sexual anatomy and function, in particular the work of the family in Denmark. Ok everybody is different, so, some females, have the skene gland exits, right next to their urethra.
Not all air is cigarette smoke. Lou — Yes, wetness does come from the vagina. I never felt anything coming and he seemed to love it. It is yellow, it smells strong like urine. The eleven specimens analyzed by Goldberg in 1983, ranged from 3—15 ml 0. You know when somehow you have her legs up ass up maybe a little twisting and turning and then you just find that perfect position.
These clearly showed the difference between the original glands identified by Skene at the urinary meatus, and the more collections of glandular tissue emptying directly into the urethra. Im glad im not the only one now — Master went to town on me Friday night and i did it twice — unfortunately i didnt muscularly orgasm though. The discussion really comes down to if it contains 5%-25% urine does that mean we disregard the make up of the other 75%-95%? The function of the 'prostatae' is to generate a pituito-serous juice which makes women more libidinous with its pungency and saltiness and lubricates their sexual parts in agreeable fashion during coitus. The body goes under different physiological processes during sexual arousal and it not unreasonable to think that the body produces very dilute urine. First time ever — I was so embarrassed.